Location: Stationsstraat 3, 7481 JA Haaksbergen
- Parking: opposite station Haaksbergen, Bouwmeester (near Assink Lyceum) and at the Parallelweg (next to the steam depot and station yard) . Free of charge at the time of this writing (26-04-2017). Other places: don’t forget to display your parking disc.
- Disabled persons: directly to the wall of our stationbuilding are to parkingplaces created for handicapped persons. Please contact us if both places are already occupied.
- Public transport: if you travel by public transport you may take the bus to Haaksbergen from Hengelo NS station. The bus stop Mr. Eenhuisstraat is just 120 metres beyond the MBS station at Haaksbergen. Please plan your public transport trips all over the Netherlands via www.9292.nl.
Museum Boekelo (Enschede Municipality)
Location: Beckumerstraat 2 , 7548 BG Boekelo / Enschede
- Parking near station Boekelo: Bleekerijweg ,Boekelosestraat, Dirk Papestraat, Windmolenweg (free at the time of this writing 26-04-2017)
- Public transport: from Enschede NS Centraal station
– take bus 62 Syntus direction Borculo via Usselo, leave at Usselo busstop Kerk, from where it is 2,5 kilomters ( 30 minute’s walk ) to the Boekelo station of the MBS.
– take Buurtbus 506 (platform 7 Syntus) to busstop Centrum Boekelo (Windmolenweg) , from there it is a 5 minute’s walk to our entrance (only on workng days and run by volunteers)
Please plan your public transport trips via www.9292.nl.
Salt Industry Halt “Zoutindustrie”
Location: crossroads of Zoutindustrieweg and Oude Deldenerweg, Boekelo (Enschede).
- Parking: at the Zoutindustrie stop there is very limited parking space.
Do you wish to contact us? That is possible. On working days we are contactable between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.: +3153 572 1516. You may also send a mail to email@example.com or fill in the form below, and send this to us. We will then reply as soon as possible.
Stichting Museum Buurtspoorweg will do everything possible to deliver all the information to you as correct and actual as possible. However the trust Museum Buurtspoorweg cannot be held responsible for errative information on its website.